Demonstrate your commitment to inclusive planning and placemaking by becoming one of our partners.
PAS Partnership is open to all public sector and community organisations in Scotland. It involves a making commitment to supporting our values and to working with us on agreed initiatives. This could include commissioning PAS training and other services, participating in other projects, or running joint events with us and collaborating on research.
It’s a great way to connect your organisation to the PAS community and to be a force for good in planning and placemaking in Scotland.
As a PAS Partner, we will offer you:
- An annual consultation to discuss your areas of interest and how we can work together
- Volunteering opportunities for your staff
- Updates on our news, opportunities and social enterprise services
- Invitations to our events
Current PAS partners include:
- City of Edinburgh Council
- Fife Council
- Forestry & Land Scotland
- Glasgow City Council
- Historic Environment Scotland
- Perth & Kinross Council
- Zero Waste Scotland
If you’d like to find out more about becoming a PAS Partner, please get in touch with Paul Ede firstname.lastname@example.org.