In parallel to our work with communities, we have been providing advice, support and training to local authorities and other public bodies over the last 25 years to drive up the quality of engagement in planning and to support skills development in the sector.
Having provided ad hoc training and support to many local authorities, the PAS Partnership programme was conceived as a means to provide more structured support and to enhance partnership-working with local authorities and public bodies.
Who can become a PAS Partner?
PAS Partnership is open to all local authorities and public bodies as well as third sector organisations.
Becoming a PAS Partner provides a number of benefits. It demonstrates your organisation’s:
• commitment to high quality community engagement in planning
• commitment to continual improvement and best practice in participatory placemaking
The Partnership programme supports your organisation by offering:
• skills training for staff and elected members
• training and support for communities in your area
• support around specific thematic or place-based issues in your authority area
Find out more
To find out more, contact Julia Frost at email@example.com or call 0131 220 9730.
We work collaboratively with many organisations and value the commitment of our Partners and Supporters to the following: