Invitation to our Allotments and Growing Spaces workshops
PAS is working with the Scottish Allotments and Gardens Society (SAGS) to run a series of workshops exploring how allotments and growing spaces can be incorporated into new and existing development.
At each workshop we will be testing our draft Allotment Planning Guide and gathering your views on allotments in new developments. You will also hear from local authorities and community groups about their experiences in developing allotments and growing spaces, as well as any barriers they face / have experienced along the way.
The information gathered from these workshops will be used to inform and refine the draft Allotment Planning Guide which will thereafter be finalised and shared with local authorities, community groups and developers to help shape future allotment provision on the ground as well as good practice in existing provision.
- Date& time: Thursday 17 January 2019, 1pm – 4.30pm
- Venue: Findlay Room in B+B Edinburgh
- Date& time: Thursday 24 January 2019, 1.30pm – 5pm
- Venue: Gallery 2 in The Lighthouse, Glasgow
- Date& time: Thursday 31 January 2019, 1pm – 4.30pm
- Venue: Room 2F15, Dalhousie Building, Dundee University
To book your place at one of these events, please email Laura MacDonald email@example.com.