Tuesday 14 September (online)
The Scottish Government’s Digital Planning Strategy sets out the government’s ambitions to transform the planning system operates. This ambitious vision of a world leading digital planning system is also underpinned by a £35 million five-year delivery programme.
The Strategy sets out a framework for action:
- Mission 1: Unlock the value of planning data
- Mission 2: Deliver an end-to-end digital planning experience
- Mission 3: Create the conditions for digital to flourish
- Mission 4: Use digital tools to drive collaboration and engagement
- Mission 5: Embed a culture of digital innovation
How will the digital transformation work in practice? What are the implications for communities, the planning profession and other users of the planning system? This webinar is the first in a series of events to consider how a digital future for the planning system will look.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Liz Pringle, Head of Digital Planning, The Scottish Government
- Pam Ewan, Head of Planning, Fife Council; Chair, Heads of Planning Scotland
- Craig McLaren, Director of Scotland, Ireland and English Regions, RTPI
- Carolyn Wilson, Consents Team Manager, SSE Renewables
- Petra Biberbach, Chief Executive, PAS
PAS blog readers and newsletter subscribers can benefit from a discounted ticket rate of £25 by entering the code Impact15 (case sensitive) when making a booking. For any queries about booking, please email the organiser at firstname.lastname@example.org.